The Webarometer 2022 has been published. Following our annual survey and desk research, we have been able to identify critical steps needed to improve access to finance of women entrepreneurs. They include but are not limited to the following:
- There is a need for the European Commission and each national government to undertake audits for Gender-Bias in their enterprise policies.
- Target Financial Literacy as a critical skillset that needs to be developed.
- It's essential to increase the visibility of Role Models.
- It's necessary to target the financial services sector for their support to increase access to finance for women entrepreneurs and the number of women involved in decision-making for venture capital.
- The European Commission needs to create an overarching framework that supports women entrepreneurs.
- Women need a solid network in civil society to reflect the change needed in the public sector.
Discover the details and much more in our report!